Request a professional roofing inspection from our team in Dayton today.
Every type of roofing available will be subject to wear and tear or damage from bad weather over time, so property owners must schedule a professional roofing inspection at least once every 12 months. This advice applies to roofing that may have recently been installed or been present on the property for more than a decade.
Why Regular Roof Inspections Are Essential
Many residential and commercial property owners usually only contact a roofing company after bad weather has passed through the area. Still, the truth is that they will enjoy several benefits when scheduling regular inspections at other times as well. Benefits of regular roof inspections include:
- Being able to detect minor damage before it becomes a lot more serious.
- Save money in the long run because of having more minor repairs dealt with before they become a lot more expensive.
- Regular inspections will help retain existing warranties if roofing is still relatively new.
- Property owners can enjoy peace of mind knowing that their roofing is in good condition.
Obtain a Complete Roofing Inspection
We are an accredited roof inspection company that will provide you with professional service at all times, and our team will ensure that each aspect of your roofing is thoroughly inspected, including:
- Check for tiles and shingles that are missing or damaged.
- Inspecting shingle granules that may have worn away due to age and weather.
- Check all sections of caulking for missing areas that can cause leaks to develop.
- Flashing that is rusted, damaged, or even missing.
- Checking rubber boots around pipes for signs of perishing.
- Inspecting any wood sections for signs of rotting or wear.
- Inspecting downspouts and guttering.
- Check for missing or damaged chimney caps.
All you need to do to schedule an inspection with a certified roof inspector is give us a call, and our team will do the rest – from scheduling an appointment when it’s convenient for you to perform a thorough roofing inspection at your residential or commercial property.
Call Us to Schedule a Thorough and Professional Roofing Inspection
These days, several roofing companies will charge a fee to come out and inspect the roofing on your property. However, after we’ve completed your roof inspection, you will be provided with a free, no-obligation estimate to address any issues that our team may have detected while checking the various areas of your roof.
The only thing you need to do is give us a call today. We will schedule your roof inspection and ensure that everything is thoroughly checked for signs of wear and tear or damage. All work completed on your property will be done by our professional roofing experts, ensuring that you’ll have a roof that thoroughly protects the rest of your property as it should.