Schedule a professional roofing inspection with us in Columbus today.
All types of commercial and residential roofing will experience varying wear and tear as they age – no matter how well-maintained. This is one reason why it’s essential to have the roofing on your property assessed by a certified roof inspector at least once every 12 months – or sooner if lousy weather has occurred. Thorough inspections should be performed on new roofing as well as older roofing.
Why Annual Roof Inspections Are Essential
Property owners often only schedule a professional roof inspection when obvious leaks appear or after bad weather has caused visible damage. However, there are many advantages to be had when ensuring that your property’s roof is inspected regularly:
- It’s better to pay for regular inspections that result in minor repairs instead of waiting for something serious to happen that will cost much more to rectify.
- Problems can be detected before too much damage has occurred.
- Property owners can feel at ease knowing their roofing is still in good condition.
- If roofing was recently installed, regular inspections will help keep warranties intact.
Obtain a Complete Roofing Inspection
After scheduling an appointment for our roofing inspection services in Columbus, our team will do everything possible to ensure that each aspect of the roof on your residential or commercial property is thoroughly inspected and assessed for damage or signs of wear and tear. These can include, but might not be limited to:
- Worn and missing shingle granules.
- Torn, missing, or broken tiles and shingles.
- Caulk that has hardened or is missing due to age and bad weather.
- Flashing that is damaged, rusted, or missing.
- Rubber boots situated around piping that has perished, worn, or disappeared.
- Any wood that may have started sagging or rotting.
- Chimney caps that may have gone missing over time.
- Check chimneys for cracks or other damage.
- Inspecting gutters and downspouts for signs of damage.
Getting a roof inspection company to come out to your property and check the roofing is as easy as calling us to schedule an appointment when it’s most convenient. Once our certified roof inspector has checked your residential or commercial roofing, you can rest assured that it is in good order and can protect the rest of your property as it should.
We also offer these services:
- Roofing repairs
- Replacing existing roofing
- Installing and repairing guttering and downspouts as required
If you haven’t been able to find the right roofing professionals in Columbus yet, you need to look no further. We have experienced roofers on hand who will be able to answer any questions you may have regarding roof repairs, maintenance, and installation.
There is no longer a need to wait for a professional roofing inspection at your home or business property. Contact our experienced team immediately so we can schedule an appointment to inspect your property’s roofing as soon as possible.