Inquire about having your roof in Cleveland professionally inspected today.
As time goes on, all residential and commercial roofing will experience varying degrees of wear and tear from age and/or inclement weather. This means that it’s a good idea to ensure that all of the roofing on your property is thoroughly inspected by a certified roofing inspector at least once every 12 months.
Regardless of the age of any roofing on your property, regular inspections will always be beneficial for several reasons, some of which are listed here:
- It helps pick up any form of roofing damage before it has an opportunity to become more severe
- It will save money in the long run because smaller repairs can be done as needed – instead of having to do an entire roofing replacement
- Property owners will be able to rest assured that their roofing is in decent condition
- If you’ve recently had new roofing installed, requesting a check by a certified roof inspector will help ensure that your warranty remains intact
Check that a Complete Roofing Inspection is Performed
We have a highly experienced team on hand that can perform extensive roof inspection services at residential and commercial properties. While your roofing is being inspected, several different aspects will be assessed, including:
- Shingles or tiles that are broken or missing
- Shingle granules that have deteriorated due to age and weather
- Sections of caulking that are cracked or missing
- Flashing that may have rusted or broken over time
- Where chimneys are present, rubber boots around them will be checked for signs of perishing or other damage
- Looking for signs that sagging may have started
- Checking wood to determine whether rotting has started or not
- Inspecting chimney caps and chimneys for signs of cracking
- Determining whether existing guttering is still suitable for the property or not
Get in touch with us right away to schedule professional roof inspection services by our experienced team. Once they have thoroughly inspected the roofing on your property, you’ll be able to rest assured that it is all structurally sound and in the best possible condition.
Other Services We Offer
Along with performing inspection services, we provide the following:
- Repairs to different types of roofing
- Roofing replacements on residential and commercial properties
- Repairs and installations of various types of guttering and downspouts
If you haven’t had any luck finding a certified roof inspector anywhere in Cleveland, you’ve come to the right place. We have several employees on hand that will be able to help you with any roofing-related questions or concerns you may have.
Request your Free Estimate Today
Nowadays, several companies will charge a fee to come out and perform a roof inspection. However, when dealing with our team, you’ll be able to obtain a no-obligation, free estimate for any roofing work that may need to be done at your home or place of business.
Simply contact our roof inspection company today and schedule an appointment with our team. We look forward to being able to assist you with a professional roof inspection.